In addition to the standard terms and conditions, the following rules apply when a dog is present in our motorhomes.
- £1,500.00 security deposit must be paid on departure rather than the standard £1000.00.
- Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended in the motorhome.
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the soft furnishings or upholstery. This includes the beds, seats or sofas.
- We ask that all our motorhomes are returned back clean and tidy as if a dog has never been present, due to any allergies that future clients may suffer from.
- There is a mandatory cleaning fee of £100.00 should this not be adhered to.
- An additional upholstery cleaning fee can be charged if pet hairs are found on the furnishings or upholstery.
- We reserve the right to take more than that of the security deposit, if the damage caused by the pet exceeds £1,500.00.